Information Security Analyst
What is IDfy?
IDfy is a startup in the people information space with the mission of IDfy’ing 1B Indians. We help companies and individuals take better people decisions.
We are venture funded and we make money – yes that’s unusual for a startup these days, but what’s the point of having a business that has no chance of making money? Our investors thankfully think that making money is great too. We are also scaling like crazy, 30% MOM revenue growth is a norm for IDfy.
We have a rocking enterprise solution and now we are building our consumer platform, and there are some awesome products in the works.
What is it like working at IDfy?
If the force is strong with you and you have always taken the red pill, IDfy is the place for you!
At IDfy we believe in the freedom to think, and this means we expect everyone to engage in constructive debate to build the best company any one of us has worked in.
IDfy is a place where creativity, initiative and merit is given the most importance. You don't have to play politics to move up, you just have to be AWESOME!
No one at IDfy is going to ask you to put in your hours, you just have to finish your tasks and more!!!
You will love working here if -
- You like challenges
- You like to do more than what is expected of you
- You are high on ethical standards
- You believe in excellence
- You are irreverent
You wont like working here if -
- You want your boss to tell you what to do
- You believe in having your tasks assigned to you
- You like working in a cocoon
- You believe in hierarchy
We had dreams, and we dreamt big. We created IDfy. IDfy is a place where Mondays are actually Fridays. People don’t want to take days off because working at IDfy is an adventure. It’s a thrill, and take it from us - this ride gives us all a high!
So what role will I play at IDfy?
You will be part of the platform engineering team at IDfy. The platform engineering team is responsible for the various applications and services required to run IDfy.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our software meets all application security requirements.
You will collaborate with various stakeholders and technology vendors to:
- define security requirements
- handle various security compliance initiatives along with internal and external audits
- participate in the development and/or implementation of software as an application security SME
- perform security testing using automated tools and manual techniques
- educate/consult on remediation of security defects
You will be responsible for successfully evangelizing applications security throughout the organization, through formal and informal methods.
To sum it up, we are looking for someone who -
- Reviews and designs secure software, advises on risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
- Conducts detailed analysis and study of customer requirements for new or existing projects to determine adherence to corporate application security standards and requirements.
- Develops and documents standards and methodologies for integration and implementation of the technical framework.
- Develops highly complex infrastructure interactions to ensure the security, stability, recoverability, and access to systems and information.
- Determines strategy for vendor solution evaluation and selection and oversees/evaluates the work of contractor and vendors to ensure quality services.
- Leads cross-functional teams on the development and implementation of new applications in adherence with corporate application security standards.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed, comprehensive documentation and diagrams.
- Provides technical guidance and mentorship in the area of secure application development to others as appropriate.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise security needs.
In no particular order -
- Lots of fun
- Lots of freedom
- Lots of responsibility
- Lots of like-minded colleagues to discuss your crazy /Star Wars|Game of Thrones/ theories
- Lots of buddies for drinking sessions every Friday. Psst.. drinks are on us once every quarter ;)
- A good salary
- Health Insurance
- A small office library
- A chess board
- A Jenga set
- An Xbox 360